Endura Windchill Jacket II
Protecting from the wind and adding cosy amounts of insulation, the Endura Windchill Jacket II is the perfect partner when riding throughout the winter months whether on the road, the trails or the gravel paths.
The soft-shell material that comprises the jacket is completely windproof and has a grid-patterned inner face to provide luxurious levels of warmth. This material is stretchy to provide comfort in a variety of riding positions and is highly breathable to avoid overheating when the intensity level is high. The material panels are linked via a versatile fit pattern that lends itself perfectly to riding on the asphalt or when exploring rougher surfaces off-road.
Large underarm zips open up to increase ventilation when it's needed and a silicone grip hem keeps the jacket perfectly in place, even in aggressive riding positions. Three rear pockets provide space for ride essentials and nutrition, and a fourth zipped pocket safely stores valuables. Reflective trim completes the features list and adds increased visibility and safety in low light conditions.
- Warm and windproof softshell jacket, ideal for any type of riding in the cold winter months
- Stretch, windproof thermal grid-backed fabric throughout for exceptional warmth and breathability
- Road, gravel or trail friendly fit
- Large, zipped underarm vents aid temperature regulation
- Silicone grip hem
- Three open rear pockets plus a fourth zipped security pocket
- Reflective trim
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".