Endura Windchill Womens Gloves
With a feature set that wards off chilly riding conditions, the Endura Windchill Women's Gloves are the perfect choice for getting in the miles during crisp, early winter days.
The complete back of the hands and fingers are made from windproof softshell material that has a lightly brushed inner surface to offer thermal protection from chilly breezes. The back of the hand is joined in unison by the Palmistry palm that is soft and flexible and has gel padding for extra comfort across rough riding surfaces. Silicone printed sections on the fingertips and palms increase grip on the handlebars, even in wet conditions.
The cuff is stretchy to fit any wrist circumference, and Terry material on the back of the thumb is useful for wiping sweat away from the brow during intense efforts. A touchscreen compatible finger means that the gloves can be kept on when using a smartphone while reflective accents increase visibility to other road users in low light conditions.
- A glove that offers flexible protection to be the ideal choice in the chilly early winter
- Windproof softshell backhand with lightly brushed lining
- Palmistry™ palm technology with gel padding
- Silicone print palm and fingertips print for grip
- Snug fit stretch cuff
- Full finger Terry sweat wipe
- E-Swipe touchscreen compatible finger
- Reflective details