Endura Xtract Jacket II
The Endura Xtract Cycling Jacket II packs neatly away in the supplied stuff sack and can be easily stowed in a back pocket or rucsac in case the weather doesn’t quite play ball. Whilst the breathability and waterproofness figures are very reasonable, really the Xtract Jacket II is all about its small pack size and neat fit. Details such as the elasticated hem and cuffs keep things light and tidy, whilst the rear vents help with breathability. The microfibre collar liner and reflective trim are nice finishing touches, helping make this piece at home on the road, trail or daily commute.
- Lightweight, breathable 2.5 layer waterproof fabric in a fully seam sealed construction
- External stormflap protects front zip
- Centre back mesh vents for breathability
- Concealed zipped rear pocket
- Elasticated cuffs and rear hem
- Soft microfibre collar panel for comfort and warmth
- Tiny pack size, stuff sack included
- Reflective trims
- Waterproofness: 5,000mm
- Breathability: 5,000g/m2/hour
- Weight 221 grams size medium
Endura Xtract Jacket II Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.