Enduro ABEC3 6802 Wheel Bearing 15x24x5 (Single)
Complete with labyrinth seals and two NBR 70 full-contact seals, the Enduro ABEC3 6802 Wheel Bearing 15x24x5 (Single) is designed to offer minimal friction. Combined with marine grease, this seal creates an almost impenetrable barrier to contamination.
High precision, Grade 10 chromium steel balls are within 10/1,000,000″ round, twice as round as the industry standard. These precision balls ride in a 52100 high carbon chromium alloy race, hardened to R-62 to make them extremely tough and durable. Mirror finish polishing of the races creates ABEC-3 precision and noiseless movement.
When replacing a bearing, measure the inner diameter (ID), outer diameter (OD), and width (W) to determine compatibility.
- Actual weight 7 grams
- Static capacity 310 pounds
- 15 x 24 x 5 (ID x OD x W)
- Grade 10 chromium steel balls
- CRC marine grease
- 52100 high carbon chromium alloy races
- No Retainer for a higher load capacity
- Two NBR 70 rubber seals with full contact type seal