Exposure Lights Race Mk13 Front Light
Powerful and lightweight, the Exposure Lights Race Mk13 Front Light is the perfect solution to lighting your way to victory on the cross country circuit.
Reflex+ technology is a battery saving measure that automatically adjusts the intensity of the light to suit the riding conditions. It calculates your velocity by air-flow, gradient and cornering forces, then increases the output of light when you need it. This setting should not be used on the road however, as the powerful LEDs may intensify and dazzle other road users.
With a runtime between two hours at maximum intensity and a whopping 36 hours on the most economical mode, there's an option for every situation. With a UK mains charger and USB options included, this light is fully recharged in just six hours, and using the 'Fuel Gauge' you can determine when there's enough juice to last through your ride.
In the box: Race MK13, quick release bracket, smart charger with UK plug, USB charge cable, quick start guide
- LED configuration: 2 x White XPL2 Cree LED
- Lumens: Maximum 1450/Reflex 1900
- Battery: 8,700 mAh lithium-ion
- Runtime: 2hrs - 36hrs (3hrs in Reflex +)
- Rechargeable: Mains and USB
- Charge time: 6hrs
- Anodised 6063 aluminium construction
- Water resistance IPX6
- Length: 107mm
- Head diameter: 46mm
- Weight: 236 grams
- In the box: Race MK13, quick release bracket, smart charger with UK plug, USB charge cable, quick start guide