Exposure Lights Trace Mk2 and TraceR Daybright Light Set
Designed to increase safety and visibility on the streets whether at night or during the bustle of the day, the Trace Mk2 and TraceR Daybright Light Set from Exposure Lights offer power, simplicity and durability. The open-sided lens design gives excellent visibility for traffic approaching from the side and with constant and highly visible pulsing options within the three power levels, even the longest training ride is catered for. Charging is via the supplied micro USB cable and most common sizes and shapes of handlebars and seatposts can be used with the rubber strap and bracket mounts, with the lights simply snapping securely into place.
- Trace Mk2 DayBright Front Light
- TraceR DayBright Rear Light
- Handlebar Bracket
- Seatpost mount
- Micro USB Charge Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Optimum Mode Selector
- Cable Free Design
- Intelligent Thermal Management
- Smart Port Technology
- Fuel Gauge
- Micro USB charging
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made in the UK
- Light source: 1 x white XPE, 1 x red XPE-R LED
- Maximum lumens: 125 front, 75 rear
- Modes: 3, each with constant and pulse option
- Run time: Minimum 3 hours, maximum 24 hours pulse
- Battery: 700 mAh Lithium Ion, USB rechargeable
- Recharge time: 4 hours per light
- Dimensions: 57mm x 28mm per light
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 35 grams per light
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.