Fe226 Aeroforce Short Sleeve Womens Speed Suit
Fe226 set out to create a best in class women's triathlon speed suit and the new AeroForce Short Sleeve option has achieved exactly that. At the heart of the performance on offer is the patented AeroForce fabric; not only does this material slip through the wind with ease, but it drys out up to six times faster than competing manufacturers and is on average 35% lighter. To help on hot days, the fabric has a ColdBlack treatment that reduces the amount of thermal radiation the suit can absorb. A mesh spine panel also helps to improve airflow whether you are running or cycling. Fe226 has also redesigned the sleeves for this generation of the suit to incorporate aero ribbing that significantly improves aerodynamics during the bike leg. Dual side gel pockets and a singular back pocket make nutrition and any other gear you need easily accessible.
Bonded edges join the fabric panels instead of stitched seams; this has the dual purpose of being more comfortable against your skin on long days and helps to smooth out the profile of the suit, thus improving aerodynamics. To help it stand out from all the other trisuits come race day, Fe226 has worked with Europe's leading sportswear designers to add shimmering purple tiger stripe detailing to the sides of the suit.
Fe226 uses an EIT Super-Tripad that incorporates a special design developed specifically for triathlon. The high-density foam provides maximum comfort over any distance yet still retains a slim profile. EIT is a stretch fabric that allows the chamois to move with you as you shift positions on the bike and its perforated foam ensures maximum breathability and faster drying times.
- Made using patented AeroForce fabric
- Up to six times faster drying than the competition
- Up to 35% weight saving compared to conventional fabrics
- Cooling effect ColdBlack treatment applied to the fabric
- 4-way dynamic stretch to improve mobility
- Sleeves are structured for maximum aerodynamics
- Gel pockets on sides and a back pocket for safe storage
- Bonded edges and printed silicone hems to avoid chafing
- Tiger striped brand patterns on the sides are body-shaping and shimmer slightly in the light