Fizik Gravita Versor Mountain Bike Shoes
Designed with charging down technical trails at break-neck speeds in mind, the Fizik Gravita Versor Mountain Bike Shoes donate exceptional control and security to the dedicated downhill or enduro rider.
Increased contact with the pedals is afforded by the Vibram Megagrip X6 outsole's tacky rubber compound and its low profile mid-foot tread pattern. An extended cleat track is integrated into the outsole, allowing a more rearward positioned cleat for extra stability during quick, heel-down descending. A stiffer midsole complements the increased stability of the clip-in format to ensure maximum pedalling efficiency.
The upper has a svelte, minimalist profile to reduce weight and is realised in durable, protective rip-stop fabric. An ergonomic lace pattern wraps the upper snugly over the foot to eliminate unwanted movement inside the shoe. A PU laminated toe-box and side reinforcements are added to the design to heighten shielding from bumps and scrapes.
- Versatile, lightweight and durable downhill and enduro specific shoes
- Vibram Megagrip rubber compound on the X6 outsole gives excellent adhesion to the pedals
- The low-profile tread pattern on the mid-foot area grants optimal connection with the pedal pins
- A sharper, deeper tread pattern on the heel and toes makes hiking up hills to the trail start easier
- Extended cleat track allows cleats to be positioned further back for heel-down riding on technical descents
- The clip-in format combines with a stiffer midsole to grant optimal power transfer
- Ergonomic lace pattern cradles the foot for intense and powerful pedal strokes
- The upper has a svelte profile to avoid a sloppy fit
- Ripstop fabrics used for the upper lower the weight and are durable
- A PU laminated toe-box and side reinforcements afford extra protection
- Outsole stiffness index: 5
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 355 grams (per shoe, size EU42)