Fizik Vento Antares R1 Carbon Ltd Edition Saddle
The smart limited edition design of this Fizik Antares R1 Carbon Saddle is sure to finish off any setup nicely. The Vento series has been created to provide serious riders and racers with the technology they require to perform at their best.
The profile has a slight curve, making it ideal for a medium level of flexibility and low pelvic rotation, and this saddle pairs a carbon composite shell and stiff carbon rails to keep weight to a minimum and create a connected feel. Wingflex technology is key to optimising your position and keeping comfort levels high. It adds some flex to the edges of the saddle, adapting to the movement of your legs as you pedal while helping to keep your weight evenly distributed. Finished with a microtex cover, the saddle is extremely durable and easy to keep clean.
- Vento performance racing series designed in collaboration with professional cyclists
- Engineered with a slightly curved profile for riders with medium body flexibility and low pelvic rotation
- R1 composite laminate shell, made with thermoplastic polymers
- Ultra-stiff braided carbon rails for reduced weight and increased connection between rider and bike
- Wingflex technology means the Antares R1 is designed to flex at the edges, adapting to riders’ inner leg movements while maintaining even weight distribution across the entire saddle
- Shell: Composite carbon co-injected nylon
- Rails: Carbon braided 7x9mm
- Cover: Black gummy microtex
- Dimensions: 275 x 141mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 160 grams