Fizik Vento Ferox MTB Shoes
Fizik's Vento Ferox MTB Shoes are well suited to a range of off-road disciplines, be it gravel, XC or cyclocross. A stiff, full carbon X1 sole ensures pedalling efficiency and excellent power transfer while rubber tread and studs maximise traction when running and shouldering the bike. The upper pairs a PU laminate with a woven mesh, creating a durable, tear-resistant construction that's light and breathable.
Securing the foot within the shoe is a Powerstrap and BOA Fit System, allowing separate adjustment at the forefoot and mid-foot, and a more customised feel.
- Full X1 carbon sole, high stiffness and lightness tuned for power transfer and excellent traction when on foot
- PU laminated woven mesh upper - light and breathable in a tear-proof construction
- Rubber tread
- Powerstrap and BOA Fit System - Dual closure system where the instep and the midfoot are separately adjustable for a customised and secure fit
- Cleat compatibility: Two-bolt SPD
- Stiffness index: 10
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 297 grams (per shoe, EU41, without footbed)
Fizik Vento Ferox Gravel Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".