Fizik X2 Terra Artica Winter MTB Shoes
The X2 Terra Artica Winter MTB Shoes from Fizik mean that getting out riding off-road in the winter can still be a warm and pleasant affair, with the eVent membrane working to repel rain, mud and puddles. The Vibram rubber sole is great for walking when conditions get too difficult to ride and the boot cut helps prevent water from running down from the top into the shoe. They are compatible with most two-bolt, MTB style pedal/cleat systems and so can be used for both mountain biking and gravel riding over the colder months.
Please note, these shoes, whilst using waterproof materials, will not keep all water out during downpours or when subjected to heavy road spray.
- Waterproof, breathable and insulated winter shoe
- Ripstop fabric: Woven fabric resistant to tearing and ripping
- X2 outsole: Vibram grip for traction on and off the bike
- X2 outsole: Nylon shank, EVA midsole and Vibram tread, stiffness index 3
- eVent waterproof/breathable membrane
- BOA L6 dial and zippered ankle cuff
- Compatible with the majority of two-bolt cleats and MTB pedal systems
- Claimed weight: 436 grams (½ pair, size 42)
Fizik X2 Terra Artica Winter MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.