Gore Wear Torrent Jacket
As its name implies, the Gore Wear Torrent Jacket has been conceived to combat foul-weather winter rides. Made entirely from GORE-TEX Active material, this jacket is waterproof, windproof and highly breathable, while the fabric’s three-way stretch guarantees comfort and freedom of movement. The slim fit closely follows the contours of the torso when the riding position is adopted but still allows room for insulating layers underneath.
A fleece-lined collar and partially elasticated hem shut out drafts, and the shaped cuffs integrate perfectly with winter gloves. The full front zip can be opened up for extra ventilation, and a rear zipped pocket is a handy addition for stowing ride essentials. Reflective details finalise the design and increase visibility after sundown.
- Reliable lightweight and breathable waterproof jacket designed for cycling in adverse weather conditions
- Made from GORE-TEX Active material that is lightweight, extremely breathable, 100% waterproof and windproof
- The material’s three way stretch guarantees comfort and freedom of movement
- The slim fit follows the body’s contours but allows for thermal layers underneath
- Fleece-lined, close fit high collar
- Partially elastic gripper on hem
- Shaped cuffs fit perfectly over winter gloves
- Full front zip
- Rear zipped stow pocket
- Reflective details
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 205 grams, size L
GOREWEAR Torrent Jacket Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".