Garmin Bike Speed Sensor 2 - Hub Mounted
Mount the Garmin Bike Speed Sensor 2 to either your front or rear hub and monitor speed and distance. The wireless sensor will transfer data to a compatible head unit or app using ANT+ and Bluetooth so you can view your stats in real-time and make the most of every ride or training session.
- With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, this sensor is easy to install, maintain and move between bikes
- Attaches to the hub of either wheel and self calibrates with your Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times
- Can operate without a head unit and is great to pair directly with tablet/phone for training software via Bluetooth
- Send data to compatible training apps or displays on a compatible head unit using ANT+ connectivity and Bluetooth Low Energy technology
- Garmin part number: 010-12843-00