Garmin Edge 830 GPS Enabled Cycling Computer
The Garmin Edge 830 GPS Enabled Cycling Computer offers the complete performance package to help you step up your training and make each session count, whether you are trying to gain fitness or are pushing towards the next big event. Delve deep into key performance metrics in order to focus and determine the correct training load, so you are always doing what is right for your body, without the fear of burning out or under preparation. Thanks to dynamic performance insights (when paired with the appropriate sensor) you can see how your body handles training in warmer weather or even at altitude, and even receive reminders that it's time to eat or hydrate so if you are in the zone, head down, you won't neglect to fuel yourself properly. Set up and view your training schedule for the week ahead and compare your progress and results from previous weeks to see how your fitness is improving.
Pair the unit with a smartphone in order to benefit from group messaging and GroupTrack, so you will never get separated from fellow riders on the next club ride. For peace-of-mind, the LiveTrack function lets family and friends know where you are and in the event of an incident the Garmin 830 will automatically send your location details to an emergency contact. It will also act as a remote for the Garmin VIRB camera and is compatible with the Garmin Varia rearview radar for optimal visibility and awareness of other road users.
Ride like a local with precision navigation. Upload your pre-planned routes, set up a route on-the-fly straight from the device or calculate the best route home when already out on the road. With turn-by-turn navigation and audio prompts the Garmin 830 acts as the ultimate tour guide. Furthermore, with the new ClimbPro feature you can accurately gauge effort when going for that elusive KOM title or when targeting a personal best on a favourite local climb by seeing live updates of remaining gradient and ascent.
The Garmin 830 also caters for those riding a SHIMANO STEPS eBike system. See all of your key information on a dedicated screen relating to remaining battery life, gear position, assist level and, crucially, how much range you have left, so you will never get caught out without enough juice left to get home.
- Garmin Edge 830
- Flush out-front mount
- Standard mount
- USB cable
- Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more when paired with the appropriate sensors
- Cycling safety features include new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, incident detection and compatibility with Varia™ rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing, which helps you ride like a local wherever you are riding
- Customise with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ™ Store
- Battery life: up to 20 hours with GPS; extendable up to 40 hours with the Garmin Charge™ power pack or in battery save mode
- 58.4 mm (2.3”) display size with 200 x 265-pixel resolution
- Basemap and up to 200 waypoint/favourite locations
- Round-trip routing, audio prompts, on-device back-to-start calculation and turn-by-turn navigation
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion with up to 20 hours life with GPS
- Battery save mode extends battery life by 50% while still tracking ride detail
- Ambient light sensor
- Storage for up to 100 courses (16GB internal memory) and turn-by-turn navigation
- History: Up to 200 hours
- Sensors: GPS, GLONASS, barometric altimeter
- ANT+, Bluetooth and wi-fi connectivity
- Smart notifications - displays texts and calls
- Customisable data pages, auto pause, virtual partner, interval training
- LiveTrack and GroupTrack compatible
- Advanced performance and power analysis, including VO2 max, Recovery Adviser, FTP/Watts/kg tracking, Performance condition/lactate threshold/stress score as well as advanced cycling dynamics and connected features
- Integration with Shimano Di2 electronic shifting
- Weather alerts
- Incident detection
- Varia compatibility
- Audio prompts
- Strava segments compatible
- VIRB camera remote
- Dimensions 50.0 x 82.0 x 20.0 mm (1.9” x 3.2” x 0.8”)
- Display size: 2.6” touchscreen
- Display resolution: 246 x 322 pixels
- Weight: 79.1 grams (2.8 oz)
- In the box: Garmin Edge 830, flush out-front mount, standard mount, tether, USB cable, documentation
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.