Garmin Forerunner 245 Music GPS Watch
The Garmin Forerunner 245 Music GPS Watch measures and records a whole host of data including heart rate and VO2 from training sessions and races to provide an invaluable insight into the performance. Just as importantly it assesses and analyses rest and recovery periods too, making sure that everything is optimised for maximum gains. With profiles for cycling, pool swimming, indoor rowing and even for using the elliptical or stair-stepper, the Forerunner 245 Music is a complete training tool.
Smartphone connectivity means that alerts for texts and calls can be viewed on-screen without having to fumble for the phone, and will even notify chosen contacts with location information in the event of an accident. The Garmin Coach app can provide training plans tailored to a specific goal or race time, and then send those sessions to the watch for maximum convenience when exercising. Should extra motivation or pain distraction be required then the Forerunner 245 Music can connect to streaming services such as Deezer and Spotify and store up to 500 songs on the device itself.
Advanced metrics such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio can also be analysed in order to improve running form (with the addition of a compatible heart rate strap or running dynamics pod, sold separately).
- Sync with music streaming services such as Spotify® and Deezer, to easily store and play songs right from the watch
- Evaluates training status to indicate whether you would benefit from another session this week or have been overdoing it and need a rest day; offers additional performance monitoring features
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create custom workouts on Garmin Connect™ online fitness community
- Provides advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Safety and tracking features, such as built-in incident detection, makes it easy to share your location
- Customise with free watch faces, apps and more from Connect IQ™ Store
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; up to 24 hours in GPS mode without music, 6 hours with music
- GPS, GLONASS and Galileo sensors for accuracy
- Up to 200 hours of data recording memory
- Storage for up to 500 songs
- Dimensions: 42.3 x 42.3 x 12.2 (mm)
- Fits wrists with a circumference of 127-204 mm
- Claimed weight 38.5 grams
- Includes: Forerunner 245 Music, charging/data cable and documentation
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.