Garmin HRM-Dual Heart Rate Monitor
The Garmin HRM-Dual Heart Rate Monitor transmits your pulse rate accurately via ANT+ and Bluetooth protocols, so you can use a huge number of compatible devices to train smarter. Indoor cycle training apps like Zwift often require a heart rate monitor to be worn by the participant, and this premium offering from Garmin offers a wide range of connectivity to suit the majority of setups.
With a soft, comfortable strap, the monitor sits close to your chest and won't get in the way of your cycling or running activities. Perfect for indoor or outdoor exercising, the ANT+ connectivity is ideal for the vast majority of bike computers, while the Bluetooth wireless technology is standard on most smartphones, as well as a host of gym equipment.
- Dual transmission: In addition to ANT+® connectivity, this premium heart rate strap also transmits real-time data over BLUETOOTH® wireless technology to communicate with Garmin GPS watches, bike computers and online training apps such as Zwift from phones or tablets
- Comfortable: Soft strap is comfortable, adjustable and washable — simply remove the heart rate module
- Data-driven: Provides reliable, real-time heart rate data for maintaining or improving fitness when training indoors, outdoors or even online
- Water rating: 1 ATM (withstands pressures equivalent to a depth of 10 meters)
- Module dimensions: 62.0mm x 34.0mm x 11.0mm
- Strap length: Adjustable from 63.5cm to 132.0cm
- Weight: 54.4 grams
- Battery: User-replaceable CR2032 (3 volts)
- Battery life: Up to 3.5 years
- Radio frequency/protocol: 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communications protocol; Bluetooth wireless technology 5.0
- Compatibility: ANT+ connectivity and Bluetooth wireless technology
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.