Garmin HRM-Tri Heart Rate Strap
The Garmin HRM-Tri Heart Rate Strap will enhance your triathlon training and racing, allowing you to monitor heart rate data on a compatible device. When swimming, the data is stored, then forwarded post-swim, and on the run you get additional data including cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time when used together with the Forerunner 620/920XT or fēnix 2/3. The soft strap is comfortable against the skin and highly adjustable, and the module itself is Garmin's smallest and lightest yet.
- Specifically designed for triathletes
- Garmin's smallest and lightest heart rate monitor (HRM)
- Comfortable, easily adjustable strap
- Stores and forwards heart rate data to your compatible Garmin device
- HRM-Tri also has an accelerometer in the module that measures torso movement to calculate three running metrics (available only on the Forerunner 620/920XT and fēnix 2/3)
- ANT+® heart rate
- Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features
- 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communication protocol
- Running dynamics
- Swim interval heart rate statistics
- Unit dimensions (LxWxD): 60-142 x 3 x 1.2cm
- Weight: 2.1 oz (59 grams)
- Module size: 29.4 x 51.4 x 8.5mm
- Module weight: 49 grams
- Size adjustment: Bi-fold
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery life: 10 months (tri training 1 hour per day)
- Water rating: 5 ATM
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.