Garmin Index S2 WiFi Biometric Weighing Scales
There's so much more to fitness than simply monitoring weight, and the Garmin Index S2 WiFi Biometric Weighing Scales provide a more detailed, holistic analysis of your health status. The unit builds upon the Index 1, adding in a number of small but significant changes. A whole host of measurements, including weight, Body Mass Index (BMI), body fat and water percentage and muscle and bone mass help you monitor progress. Pair to the Garmin Connect app via WiFi and you'll be able to look at trend graphs as well as gain access to other information about your wellbeing. Customisation of the Index S2 can also be carried out using the app.
The high-resolution colour display makes for easy viewing of your data, while there's the opportunity to add up to 16 profiles for multiple users. When connected to WiFi you can even view the day's weather, making it easier to plan exercise and activities. Despite all the advanced features, the unit is intuitive to set up and use, and you can also disable all of the added features and use the device as a simple weighing scale if preferred.
- View your weight in pounds, kilograms or stones and pounds. Plus, see differences between one weigh-in and another
- See how your weight has changed during the past 30 days. Track longer trends in the Garmin Connect app
- Body Mass Index (BMI) - Get an accurate measurement of how your mass relates to your height to see if you’re in a healthy range
- See what percentage of your mass is made up of essential and stored fat
- See how much skeletal muscle you have on your body, and track how much muscle you’re building
- See what percentage of your total mass comes from fluids. It can help you see how hydrated you are
- If you only want to track weight, you can disable any other body composition data you don’t want to record
- See patterns in your weight, and track how your body changes throughout the day — on the scale and in Garmin Connect
- Create up to 16 user profiles for family, teammates or friends to track individual goals and progress. And each user can sync and view their own stats in Garmin Connect
- The handy weather widget conveniently displays today’s forecast to help you plan your day (requires WiFi connection)
In the box
- Garmin Index S2
- 4 AAA batteries
- 4 carpet feet
- High-resolution colour display
- Easily sync your stats to your Garmin Connect account via Wi-Fi connectivity
- In Garmin Connect, select the stats you want to see when you step on the scale
- See your data, and get trend graphs, multiple daily weights and more alongside your other wellness information
- BLE capable: Yes
- ANT compatible: Yes
- WiFi: Yes, 2.4GHz
- Weight limit: 181.4kg (400lbs)
- Battery life: Up to 9 months; uses 4 AAA batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 320 x 310 x 28mm (12.6" x 12.2" x 1.1")
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 2kg (4.4 lbs)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.