Garmin Rally RK100 Single Sided Power Meter Pedals (Look Cleats)
Installed in the same manner as regular pedals, and with a simple calibration procedure, easy setup is guaranteed, allowing the rider to start training with accuracy straight away. The easy setup grants quick swapping between bikes without any risk of affecting the power readings.
The power measurement instruments are housed inside the left pedal spindle, completely sealed from the elements and dirt. The spindle accurately measures the power and cadence produced by the left leg and doubles these readings to get a reliable estimate of the total power produced. The data collected is communicated in real-time to compatible bike computers, watches and indoor training formats via the wireless ANT+ and Bluetooth protocols. All of the data can be synced post-ride with programs such as Garmin Connect, Strava and TrainingPeaks for in-depth analysis and social sharing.
Look Keo cleat compatible pedal bodies spin around a spindle design that permits easy swapping with Garmin RS Shimano road or XC Shimano SPD off-road pedal bodies (available separately). This versatility means that one power meter pedal system can cater to any riding style, whether on or off-road.
Either 2 x LR44/SR44 batteries or 1 x CR1/3N battery power the electronics to afford up to 120 hours of riding. When it’s time for a battery change, the user can easily do it themselves via the robust, metal threaded battery cap.
A kit can be purchased separately, including the right power measurement pedal, allowing the rider to seamlessly upgrade to the benefits of dual-sided power-measurement should they deem this necessary in the future.
- 1 x RK100 Left power measurement pedal compatible with Look Keo style cleats
- 1 x RK100 Right standard (non power measuring) pedal compatible with Look Keo style cleats
- 1 x pair of Garmin RK Look Keo style cleats and fixings
- Versatile and highly accurate road cycling single-sided power meter pedals
- A rigorous testing program in all conditions has resulted in an incredibly robust and reliable design
- The power measurement instruments are completely sealed neatly inside the left pedal spindle
- Quick installation like standard pedals allows for easy swapping between bikes
- Single-sided power configuration has an accuracy of +/- 1% and this reading is doubled to get a total power estimate
- There is the option to upgrade to the dual-sensing format with the right power pedal upgrade kit (available separately)
- Total power and cadence are measured
- Quick and easy zero offset/calibration procedure via the paired Garmin computer or watch provides accurate power measurement, even straight after installation
- Real-time data is sent to Edge cycling computers, Garmin watches, other compatible devices and indoor training programs via the ANT+ and Bluetooth protocols
- Works with the Garmin ecosystem to allow updates via Garmin devices or the Garmin Connect smartphone App
- The data collected can be synced with apps such as Garmin Connect, Strava, TrainingPeaks and TrainerRoad for post-ride analysis
- Look Keo style cleat compatible pedal bodies with adjustable release tension
- The pedal spindles are easily interchangeable with the Rally RS (SPD-SL road cleats) and Rally XC (SPD off-road cleats) pedal bodies with standard workshop tools
- The battery life is up to 120 hours, and the batteries are easily changed by the user
- Uses either 2 x LR44/SR44 batteries or 1 x CR1/3N battery
- The metal, threaded battery cap is robust and thoroughly sealed
- Pedal body and cleat combined stack height: 12.2mm
- Q-factor: 53mm (up to 55mm with spacers)
- Maximum rider weight: 105kg