Garmin Running Dynamics Pod
With the Garmin Running Dynamics Pod you can really get to understand your running form in order to train more efficiently and be prepared come race day. After pairing the pod with a compatible smartwatch you can just clip it to your waistband and start your run. It gives you the option to run without a heart rate monitor chest strap when paired with a smart watch.
A built-in accelerometer measures torso movement and while running you can view important metrics on your watch, such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio. Once your session is finished you can connect to the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app or your desktop to upload data and connect with others.
Based on one hour a day use, the battery life is one year before needing to be replaced and it automatically turns itself on and off when not in use to save battery life. It is small and lightweight, at less than 14g, so you can forget you are even wearing it.
Smartwatch compatibility: fenix 5, fenix 5S, fenix 5X, fenix Chronos, Forerunner 735XT, Forerunner 935, quatix 5, quatic 5 Sapphire.
In the box:
- Running Dynamics Pod
- Clips onto your waistband to measure running dynamics
- View and analyse important running metrics such as your cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio
- Unit dimensions (LxWxD), pod in clip: 37.6 mm x 23.2 mm x 19.2 mm
- Weight: 14.0 g
- Battery life: 1 year (assuming 1 hr/day of use)
- Battery type: CR1632 (user-replaceable)
- Water Rating: IPX7
- ANT+® connectivity: yes
- Smartwatch compatibility: fenix 5, fenix 5S, fenix 5X, fenix Chronos, Forerunner 735XT, Forerunner 935, quatix 5, quatix 5 Sapphire
PRODUCT REF: 736427
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more