Giro Empire VR90 MTB Shoes
Giro's top MTB shoe model, the Giro Empire VR90's redefine off-road performance. They're incredibly light with a one-piece microfibre upper including perforations for breathability, that'll mould to the foot for incredible comfort, and won't stretch when wet or with heavy wear. The lace closure is durable, holds a secure knot and brings a classic look to the shoes. The Giro Supernatural fit kit that's included means you can adjust the level of arch support to suit.
Easton's EC90 carbon fibre sole is extremely stiff, and efficient at transferring your power through the pedals, while the moulded Vibram® lugged rubber tread adds traction when you're unclipped or off the bike. In really bad conditions you can fit the included steel toe spikes.
- One-piece upper design
- Premium evofibre breathable Teijin microfibre upper
- Empire laces - hold a knot, durable and light
- Rubber toe cap
- Easton EC90 carbon fibre outsole
- Moulded Vibram rubber high-traction lugged outsole
- Mid-foot scuff guard
- Accommodates steel toe spikes (included)
- Supernatural fit kit with adjustable arch support
- XT2 antimicrobial fibre top sheet
- Compatible with two-bolt SPD MTB cleats
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 315 grams (per shoe, size 42.5)
Giro Empire VR90 MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.