Giro Gauge MTB Shoes
Giro's Gauge MTB Shoes offer confidence-inspiring support and comfort out on the trails. The thermo-bonded Armor and mesh upper is durable, breathable and light, with Rockprint reinforcement on the toes to increase abrasion resistance. The injected nylon sole ensures all your power gets transferred through the pedals, while the rugged, lugged outsole has an aggressive tread pattern and is grippy for excellent traction when you're off the bike and scrambling over unrideable terrain. Tubular laces make for secure and highly adjustable closure.
- Thermo-bonded Armor upper is durable and light
- Rockprint reinforced toe for abrasion resistance and durability
- Synthetic heel overlay resists abrasion
- Lace closure with lace holder
- Tubular laces are durable and hold a knot
- Two-tone rubber outsole
- Aggressive tread pattern
- Die-cut EVA footbed
- Compatible with two-bolt SPD cleats
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 405 grams (per shoe, size 43)
Giro Gauge MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.