Giro Helios Spherical Road Helmet
The Helios Spherical Road Helmet from Giro amalgamates an incredibly advanced design and a widely appealing aesthetic to donate vast levels of protection to dedicated, discerning riders.
The main body of the helmet incorporates the innovative, MIPS developed “Spherical” concept that utilises two separate EPS liners that are linked via elastomer anchors. This system allows the two EPS layers to move independently of each other to not only protect from direct impacts but to also markedly reduce the forces of angled impacts as well. The EPS structures are completely covered in hard-wearing polycarbonate shells that help to maintain the helmets structural integrity by resisting dents, scuffs and scrapes.
A slim profile has been honed in the wind tunnel and will appeal to road and gravel riders alike. This silhouette is punctuated by generously sized vents that encourage a cooling airflow over the scalp in hot conditions and help to reduce the helmet's weight without sacrificing strength.
Keeping the helmet firmly in position without causing any high-pressure points, the ROC Loc 5 Air fit system is minutely adjustable to provide excellent levels of comfort. Ionic+ anti-microbial internal pads are soft on the head and resist the build-up of odours caused by excessive levels of perspiration.
- An incredibly technical helmet that offset vast protection for the head in a versatile, lightweight and aesthetically pleasing design
- MIPS developed “Spherical” double layer EPS body greatly enhances protection against direct and angled impacts
- In-mould Hardbody polycarbonate shell gives full coverage to increase safety and durability
- Slim, wind tunnel tuned profile, reduces drag even at lower speeds and is low in weight
- 15 forward-facing vents for increased ventilation
- Roc Loc 5 Air fit system is highly adjustable for a comfortable and exact fit
- Ionic+ anti-microbial internal padding
- Soft straps and low profile buckle