Giro Petra VR Women's MTB Cycling Shoes
The Giro Petra VR Women's MTB Cycling Shoes have the performance features of a mountain bike shoe, but the practicalities of a hiking shoe so you can go from bike to foot with no need to change your shoes.
Clipless SPD pedal compatibility allows you greater pedalling efficiency and a smoother stroke with no risk of your feet slipping off. When you're off the bike, enhanced 'walkability' means that you are also able to walk the trails comfortably.
A Vibram® sole features advanced technology to increase durability and grip for increased performance and comfort on and off the bike. A breathable upper, engineered from microfibre and mesh keeps your feet cool, and lace closure allows you easy adjustment for the perfect fit. Combined with the moulded SPD inner shank, this results in effective transfer of power into the pedals.
These shoes feature medium arch support and weigh 405 grams for a size EU39.
Sizing: These are a snug fit, so consider going up half a size. If you have wide feet or a high instep, consider high volume/wide fit models.
- Upper: High-quality, breathable synthetic and mesh, laced closure with a lace holder
- Outsole: Moulded SPD-compatible shank with optimised cleat zone, EVA midsole, Vibram® rubber outsole
- Footbed: Moulded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Weight: 405 grams (size 39)
- Compatible with SPD pedal and cleat systems
PRODUCT REF: 731544
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more