Giro Ranger Mountain Bike Shoes
Offering excellent value for money, the Giro Ranger Mountain Bike Shoes are the ultimate SPD choice for those taking their first steps into cross country and trail riding. Offering a wide range of technical features for their price point, they look to provide you with the confidence to tame descents and crush climbs in style. Lightweight and durable, the one-piece Synchwire™ upper of the Ranger sees multiple mesh vents to improve airflow through the shoe, with a thermo-bonded exo-structure protecting from splash and spray.
Through the use of a co-moulded nylon and rubber outsole, the Ranger offers impressive grip off the bike through the use of high-traction lugs. Steel toe spikes are supported to improve grip further, perfect for wet-weather race-scenarios. The stiff sole construction offers optimal power transfer, reducing unnecessary flex for a direct feel. A reflective heel tab improves the riders low-light visibility, and a reinforced heel and toe provide excellent durability to extend the lifespan of the shoe.
- Classic three-strap closure
- One-piece Synchwire™ upper with thermo-bonded exo-structure
- Rubber reinforced heel and toe sections
- Reflective heel tab
- Co-moulded nylon and rubber high-traction lugged outsole
- Mid-foot scuff guard
- Accommodates steel toe spikes
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits SPD and all major MTB pedals
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 315-grams (per shoe, size 42)