Giro Ranger Womens Mountain Bike Shoes
The Giro Ranger Women's Mountain Bike Shoes offers a sublime fit and efficient pedalling performance, making them an excellent first SPD cross country shoe for those looking to take their performance to new heights. Offering value for money, the Ranger provides a comfortable and supportive fit that packs a punch well above its price tag. Mesh panels increase the breathability of the shoe, promoting airflow during hard efforts, and the synthetic upper dries quickly after poor-weather rides.
A co-moulded rubber and nylon outsole provides superb power transfer and a connected feel. High-traction rubber lugs allow for excellent off-bike performance, designed to provide maximum grip in muddy conditions. To further improve grip, the Ranger accommodates steel toe spikes, and a mid-foot guard prevents scuffing from the nylon. The one-piece Synchwire™ upper features a thermo-bonded outer for improved resistance against spray and showers. A reflective heel tab provides an extra degree of visibility in low-light conditions, and a classic three-strap closure offers a reliable fit ride after ride.
- Classic three-strap closure
- One-piece Synchwire™ upper with thermo-bonded exo-structure
- Rubber reinforced heel and toe sections
- Reflective heel tab
- Co-moulded nylon and rubber high-traction lugged outsole
- Mid-foot scuff guard
- Accommodates steel toe spikes
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits SPD and all major MTB pedals
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 310-grams (per shoe, size 39)