Synchwire is a stitchless upper that permits airflow without sacrificing structural integrity.
Independent BOA® L6 dials allow for quick, micro tension adjustments.
Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals including SPD-SL/Look.
Laser perforations deliver the ventilation needed to work hard and offer a cool, dry feel.
Giro Regime Road Cycling Shoes
To help you reach your goals, the Giro Regime Road Cycling Shoes balance sublime comfort with performance features. A three-bolt carbon-composite outsole offers optimal stiffness with an ultra-low weight, providing excellent power transfer for an efficient pedal stroke. Class-leading comfort is provided by a silky-smooth, one-piece Synchwire™ upper, featuring laser-perforated ventilation to improve breathability. Dual-injected TPU walking pads add off-bike durability, and 5mm of fore and aft cleat adjustment helps you to dial in your perfect settings.
The dual BOA® L6 dials allow for 1mm increments of adjustment, making it easy to fine-tune the fit of your shoes. Steel wire adds lasting durability and the dials are easy to adjust on the fly, featuring a macro release for instant disengagement. Soft lace guides further improve comfort, and reflective detailing offers a degree of visibility in low-light conditions.
- One-piece Synchwire™ upper design with thermo-bonded exo-structure
- Reflective heel tab and details
- Laser-perforated ventilation
- Dual BOA® L6 dials featuring one-millimetre adjustment and macro release, with steel lace and soft lace guides
- Carbon-composite three-bolt plate
- Dual-injected TPU walking pads
- Stainless steel hardware with five-millimetre fore/aft adjustment
- 3D Moulded footbed with medium arch support
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals including SPD-SL/Look
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 265-grams (per shoe, size 42)