Giro Riddance Mountain Bike Shoes
With an ultra-tacky Vibram sole and reinforced contact points, the Giro Riddance Mountain Bike Shoes are made to do battle with the rowdiest of descents. When riding technical terrain, grip is key, keeping your feet firmly planted for that locked-in feel, but still allowing for foot-down action when the turns get hairy. To achieve this, the Riddance brings with it Vibram’s most high-tech rubber compound to date - the Megagrip ISR. Combining class-leading vibration damping with glue-like grip, the hexagonal tread pattern grips pedal pins like no other rubber formula to inspire total confidence on jumps and rocks.
A breathable microfibre upper offers excellent airflow on warm sessions and the EVA midsole is optimised to manage harsh on-trail impacts. Water-resistant materials make the Riddance an ideal option for riders with no off-season, offering excellent protection from the elements all year round. Designed for the rigours of modern enduro and downhill riding, a reinforced heel and toe box provide excellent protection from rock strikes, with Rockprint technology ensuring impressive durability.
- Water-resistant, breathable microfibre upper
- Laced closure with lace keeper
- Durable tubular laces, designed to hold a knot
- Rubber toe and heel reinforcements
- Rockprint reinforcement for enhanced durability
- Vibram Megagrip ISR rubber outsole, engineered for pedal grip
- EVA midsole optimised for vibration damping
- Moulded DH EVA footbed with arch support
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits SPD and all major MTB pedals
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 430-grams (per shoe, size 43)