Giro Rincon Mountain Bike Shoes
Designed for mountain biking, gravel riding and everything in between, the Giro Rincon Mountain Bike Shoes excel in slick mud and dirt. Proof that high tech shoes do not need a high-end price tag, they hit the sweet spot for intermediate riders looking for a superb fit and excellent on-trail performance. The one-piece Synchwire™ upper conforms to the foot to provide support and comfort, with a thermo-bonded exo-structure providing spray and splash protection. Mesh vents on the shoe upper improve airflow, keeping your feet fresh on hard efforts.
BOA® L6 dials add total security and allow you to fine-tune the fit through 1mm increments. Ideal for quick and simple adjustment, these dials are easy to reach whilst on the bike. A dual-injected rubber outsole ensures total grip in all situations, with aggressive lugs providing off-bike traction for those hike-a-bike moments. A nylon composite two-bolt plate is compatible with most major MTB cleats, and when combined with the 3D moulded footbed offers impressive pedalling efficiency.
- One-piece Synchwire™ upper with thermo-bonded exo-structure
- Rubber reinforced heel and toe sections
- BOA® L6 dial featuring one-millimetre adjustment and macro release, with steel lace and soft lace guides
- Reflective heel tab
- Nylon-composite plate with dual-injected rubber outsole
- Stainless steel hardware
- 3D Moulded footbed with medium arch support
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits SPD and all major MTB pedals
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 340-grams (per shoe, size 43)
Giro Rincon Mountain Bike Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.