Giro Sector Womens Mountain Bike Shoes
Inspired by adventure, the enhanced comfort of the Giro Sector Womens Mountain Bike Shoes is perfect for all-day epics far from the beaten track. As a performance option, these shoes aim to please riders looking to combine race-ready technology with lasting comfort. The dual-injected rubber outsole features aggressive lugs for improved traction in slick conditions, and the reinforced toe and heel sections are durable, designed to take a beating from rocks and roots.
The one-millimetre adjustment increments of the dual BOA® L6 dials ensure a customised fit to suit all feet, with the macro release function providing instant disengagement when required. The steel lace is durable and improves the shoes' support, and the one-piece Synchwire™ upper is supple enough to conform to the riders foot. Mesh panels improve airflow to keep you fresh and comfortable whilst grinding up climbs, whilst the carbon-composite plate enhances power transfer.
- One-piece Synchwire™ upper with thermo-bonded exo-structure
- Reinforced heel and toe sections
- Dual BOA® L6 dial featuring one-millimetre adjustment and macro release, with steel lace and soft lace guides
- Carbon-composite two-bolt plate with dual-injected rubber outsole
- Stainless steel hardware
- 3D Moulded footbed with medium arch support
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits SPD and most major MTB pedals
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 323-grams (per shoe, size 39)
Giro Sector Womens Mountain Bike Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.