Giro Sector Womens Mountain Bike Shoes
Inspired by adventure, the enhanced comfort of the Giro Sector Womens Mountain Bike Shoes is perfect for all-day epics far from the beaten track. As a performance option, these shoes aim to please riders looking to combine race-ready technology with lasting comfort. The dual-injected rubber outsole features aggressive lugs for improved traction in slick conditions, and the reinforced toe and heel sections are durable, designed to take a beating from rocks and roots.
The one-millimetre adjustment increments of the dual BOA® L6 dials ensure a customised fit to suit all feet, with the macro release function providing instant disengagement when required. The steel lace is durable and improves the shoes' support, and the one-piece Synchwire™ upper is supple enough to conform to the riders foot. Mesh panels improve airflow to keep you fresh and comfortable whilst grinding up climbs, whilst the carbon-composite plate enhances power transfer.
- One-piece Synchwire™ upper with thermo-bonded exo-structure
- Reinforced heel and toe sections
- Dual BOA® L6 dial featuring one-millimetre adjustment and macro release, with steel lace and soft lace guides
- Carbon-composite two-bolt plate with dual-injected rubber outsole
- Stainless steel hardware
- 3D Moulded footbed with medium arch support
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits SPD and most major MTB pedals
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 323-grams (per shoe, size 39)