Giro Source MIPS MTB Helmet
With a rugged, off-road inspired design and advanced levels of protection, the Giro Source MIPS MTB Helmet is an ideal choice for when exploring the trails at speed.
The main body of the helmet is realised in closed-cell EPS foam that comprehensively shields against hard impacts and possesses an extended profile to increase the coverage and protection. An in-moulded Hardbody shell helps to maintain the helmet's structural integrity by guarding against dents, scuffs and scrapes while sixteen large vents grant vast levels of ventilation for when riding in stifling conditions.
A MIPS liner cradles the head and moves independently from the main helmet to lower the forces of angled impacts markedly. The Roc Loc 5 fit system clasps the head comfortable to prevent any unwanted movement and is complemented by soft anti-microbial internal pads. An adjustable and removable moto inspired visor completes the feature list by shielding the eyes from the sun and rain.
- A helmet that combines advanced protection in a rugged, trail-ready design
- EPS liner is light but highly shock absorbing for maximum protection
- In-mould Hardbody polycarbonate shell increases safety and durability
- Deep, off-road inspired profile offers extended protection to the back of the head
- 16 large vents increase ventilation
- MIPS liner cradles the head and moves independently from the main body to reduce the forces of angular impacts
- Roc Loc 5 fit system clasps the head without causing high-pressure points
- Moto inspired visor is adjustable and removable
- Coolfit anti-microbial internal pads
- Soft straps and low profile buckle
Giro Source MIPS MTB Helmet Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.