Gore Wear C5 Gore-Tex Shakedry 1985 Jacket
The Gore Wear C5 Shakedry 1985 Jacket has been designed to maintain optimum efficiency in poor conditions. Utilising a Gore-Tex® construction, this stylish garment is extremely breathable, whilst also being completely waterproof and windproof. This, combined with Gore's updated design that allows you to physically shake moisture off the surface, makes the C5 Jacket an ideal choice for regulating your temperature throughout varied efforts and conditions.
Featuring a wider cut, elastic hem, and a velcro adjustable collar, the C5 Jacket offers a comfortable ride and easy layering. Similarly, the 2-way front zip features neat tags for ease of use, while the front zip pocket offers a convenient storage solution for all your on-ride essentials. Finished with a reflective logo and print, this versatile jacket also boosts your visibility to other road users in low light conditions.
- Durably Waterproof
- Extremely breathable
- Cool 5° - 15°C
- Engineered for CYCLING
- Not suitable for use with a backpack
- Weight: 110 grams
- GORE-TEX® construction
- Lightweight, extremely breathable, waterproof and windproof
- Updated fabric allows you to quickly flap the surface dry
- Wider, comfortable cut
- Front zip pocket
- Reinforced hem for easier closure of the zip
- Elastic hem
- Zip tags for easy opening
- 2-way front zip
- Ergonomically shaped collar
- Adjustable collar with velcro for optimum fit and comfort
- Reflective print
- Reflective logo
- Weight: 116 grams in size large
Gore Wear C5 Gore-Tex Shakedry 1985 Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.