Gore Bike Wear C5 Gore-Tex Shakedry 1985 Viz Jacket
The pinnacle of Gore's technical fabric range, the Gore Bike Wear C5 Gore-Tex Shakedry 1985 Viz Jacket is the outer layer that the racing cyclist has dreamed of. Entirely waterproof, windproof and weighing just 139 grams in a large size, this jacket is a revolution in wet weather cycling gear.
A cycling-specific fit tailored towards the rider wanting a slightly more comfortable fit, this jacket offers up Gore's now famed Shakedry composition, this jacket remains breathable yet completely waterproof thanks to its external-facing membrane, working to prevent water ingress whilst remaining incredibly breathable. Allowing you to power onwards with better response and speed, this jacket retains its waterproofing over the long term, simply requiring a shake in order to completely dry it.
With a concealed front zip pocket and an adjustable collar with velcro for an optimal fit, you can be sure of finding your comfort in this jacket, whilst packing into its own pocket, this jacket allows you to set out for a ride with confidence that you'll be able to see off the worst storms and weather that you could possibly encounter. Finished with reflective highlighting and making use of a quality two-way zip for security, this is one jacket that's sure to see you through the poor weather.
- GORE-TEX® Active Jacket with new SHAKEDRY™ product technology
- Lightweight, extremely breathable, durably waterproof and windproof
- Revolutionary membrane construction eliminates face fabric preventing a chilling effect Visibility paneling for increased safety in low light conditions
- Face fabric wetting out allows to quickly flap the surface dry
- Wider, comfortable cut Enables more training and longer distances
- Concealed front zip pocket
- Reflective logo
- Reflective print
- Reinforced hem for easier closure of zipper
- Elastic hem
- Zip tags for easy opening
- 2-way front zip
- Ergonomically shaped collar
- Developed in conjunction with GORE® Elite Athletes
- Adjustable collar with velcro for optimum fit and protection
- Use with backpack not recommended
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 139 gram (Size L)