Gore Wear Endure Jacket
The Gore Wear Endure Jacket is made from breathable, ultralight, waterproof, windproof and robust GORE-TEX PACLITE material to grant comprehensive protection from the elements. The regular fit allows complete freedom of movement when on and off the bike, provides room for insulating base layers underneath and incorporates a slightly longer back section to protect from rear wheel spray.
An over-the-helmet hood grants additional rain protection, while the adjustable hem and velcro cuffs seal out chilly drafts and keep the garment positioned perfectly on the wearer at all times. The full-front zip transforms into a stowaway pocket for the jacket when it’s not being used, and two front zipped pockets are useful additions for storing valuables while exercising. Reflective details complete the design, increasing safety on dark roads.
- A jacket that’s perfect for all-road use as well as off the bike as it's lightweight, packable and completely waterproof
- Made from GORE-TEX PACLITE material that is breathable, ultralight, waterproof, windproof and robust
- The regular fit ensures complete freedom of movement and provides room for base layers
- Slightly longer back
- Adjustable over-helmet hood provides added protection from the elements
- Adjustable hem with drawcords inside pockets
- Pre-shaped elbows
- Velcro closure at cuff
- Front zip pocket doubles as a stow-away pocket
- Two front zip pockets
- Front zip with zip garage to prevent chafing at neck
- Reflective details
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 263 grams, size L