Granite Design Stash RCX Fork Steerer Compression Plug Multi Tool
The Granite Design Stash RCX Fork Steerer Compression Plug Multi Tool provides an innovative solution to carrying essential tools that might be needed to fix a roadside mechanical issue.
The neat unit replaces the standard compression bung and resides inside the fork steerer. Once installed, it hides an eight-piece multi-tool that includes a variety of Allen keys, a T25 Torx key, a flathead screwdriver, spoke keys and a valve core remover to cover a multitude of potential mid-ride problems.
Lightweight and quick to install via its easy expansion system, this tool kit will still allow headset top caps to be tightened as normal and is compatible with a variety of internal steerer tube diameters from 23.5mm to 27.0mm.
- 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 & 6mm Allen keys
- T25 Torx key and flathead screwdriver
- Spoke keys: 0, 1, 2, 4 with valve core removing function
- An innovative kit that contains essential tools that might be needed when riding and hides them in the fork steerer tube
- This tool kit replaces the standard fork steerer compression bung and still allows normal tightening of the headset top cap
- It is compatible with steerer tubes that have an internal diameter of between 23.5mm and 27.0mm
- Quick and easy installation takes no longer than installing a normal compression bung
- The tool kit includes an eight-piece multi-tool and spoke keys
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 110 grams (the multi tool alone is 57 grams)