Guy Andrews Magnum Cycling Book
In Magnum Cycling, Guy Andrews celebrates some of the most influential cycling photographers and their work, displaying the sport's personalities, emotions and human endurance in the most compelling way. In the book, you'll find unique photos and expertly written passages on a number of cycling related themes, from the Tour de France to winter training and the revelry of colourful fans. Perfect for the coffee table, this hardback will have you coming back time and again to relive your favourite moments in cycling.
- Guy Andrews draws upon the Magnum archive to present a celebration of the great photographers who have captured those most fugitive of moments in cycling
- Explores cycling's personalities, emotions and human endurance
- Grouped into thematic chapters, with works by a range of photographers, showing carefully picture-edited images with discursive captions
- Each chapter also features one ‘story’ of an iconic moment, event or scene captured by a single photographer
- Iconic photographers include Henri Cartier-Bresson, Robert Capa, Guy Le Querrec and Harry Gruyaert
- 256 pages
- Publisher: Thames and Hudson Ltd
- Product dimensions: 26.7 x 2.8 x 26.7 cm
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.