Hoka Rincon 2 Running Shoes
A lightweight and breathable option for those looking to improve their run times, the Hoka Rincon 2 Running Shoes offer excellent levels of cushioning, thanks to the compressive EVA midsole. Performance focused, the shoe uses a revised early-stage Meta-Rocker. A feature that enables quick accelerations right out of the blocks, while the full ground contact ensures a smooth and stable footing, however, fast you run. Cutting down on weight, the Rincon's use strategically placed, high-abrasion rubber zones are a welcome addition, as is the slim tongue construction. Pulling the shoe on and off is a breeze with the inclusion of an accentuated heel pull tab.
- Engineered sandwich mesh upper offers lightweight breathability
- Slim tongue package reduces weight
- Accentuated heel pull tab for easy entry
- Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Revised early-stage Meta-Rocker allows for a quick acceleration
- Full ground contact designed for smooth and stable ride
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
- Heel to toe drop: 5mm
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 436 grams per pair (size 42)
HOKA ONE ONE Rincon 2 Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.