Hope Technology 20FIVE Pro 4 6-Bolt Clincher Disc Rear Wheel
Machine built and hand finished in their factory in Barnoldswick, the Hope Technology 20FIVE Pro 4 6-Bolt Clincher Disc Rear Wheel is designed for the rider who wants something not only bombproof, but fast, and that’s exactly what you get with this wheel.
Weighing just 970g, this disc compatible wheel comes in a wide range of colours and is both Shimano/SRAM and Campagnolo compatible, meaning there’s no searching for a pair similar to these that’ll fit your system!
Tubeless compatibility furthers versatility, allowing you to easily change over to a more puncture resistant, grippy and lower pressure when the weather takes a turn, all whilst the 25mm rim depth gives you the stability and control you yearn for in high-wind situations.
- Shimano/SRAM 9, 10 and 11-speed systems
- Campagnolo systems
Please note: These wheels are tubeless compatible with the addition of tubeless tape and valves. Fitted with QR end caps and supplied with end caps for 12x142mm
- Built with Pro 4 hubs with j bend spokes
- Wheels machine built and hand finished in Barnoldswick
- Only available in 700c
- Tubeless compatible (requires tape and valves)
- Available with either a Shimano or Campag freehub body
- Only compatible with disc brake set up
- Rim dimensions: 25mm deep, 24mm external width and 20mm internal width
- Weight: 970g (with Shimano freehub body)
- Compatible with: Shimano/SRAM 9, 10 and 11-speed systems | Campagnolo systems
- Tubeless compatible with the addition of tubeless tape and valves
- Fitted with QR end caps and supplied with end caps for 12x142mm
PRODUCT REF: 726512
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more