Hope Technology 20FIVE Pro 4 6-Bolt Clincher Disc Rear Wheel
Machine built and hand finished in their factory in Barnoldswick, the Hope Technology 20FIVE Pro 4 6-Bolt Clincher Disc Rear Wheel is designed for the rider who wants something not only bombproof, but also fast, and that’s exactly what you get with this wheel. Weighing just 970 grams, this disc compatible wheel comes in a wide range of colours and either a Shimano/SRAM or a Campagnolo freehub body can be selected.
Tubeless compatibility furthers versatility, allowing you to easily change over to a more puncture-resistant, grippy and lower pressure when the weather takes a turn, all whilst the 25mm rim depth gives you the stability and control you yearn for in high-wind situations.
- Built with Pro 4 hubs with j bend spokes
- Wheels machine built and hand finished in Barnoldswick
- Only available in 700c
- Tubeless compatible (requires tape and valves)
- Available with either a Shimano or Campag freehub body
- Only compatible with disc brake set up
- Spoke count: 32
- Rim dimensions: 25mm deep, 24mm external width and 20mm internal width
- Weight: 970 grams (with Shimano freehub body)
- Tubeless compatible with the addition of tubeless tape and valves
- Fitted with QR end caps and supplied with end caps for 12x142mm
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".