Hope Technology 20FIVE RS4 J-Bend Centre-Lock Disc Rear Wheel
Renowned for their top quality components, offering performance, reliability and strength, Hope Technology machine build and hand finish their wheels in Barnoldswick, Lancashire. The 20FIVE RS4 J-Bend Centre-Lock Disc Rear Wheel comes in 24 and 32 hole options to cater for your needs. This clincher is tubeless compatible and, with the addition of tape and a valve, can easily be converted, for reduced rolling resistance, improved puncture protection and enhanced comfort.
Catering for a range of riders, this alloy centre lock disc wheel is compatible with Shimano and SRAM groupsets and has been built up with the smooth-rolling RS4 hub, featuring a reduced drag ratchet mechanism. The 20FIVE rim has a dependable join that keeps the rim together even in the case of hard knocks. Internal width of 20mm and a 25mm external width makes it the perfect choice for larger volume road and cross tyres. The shallow rim depth of 25mm makes this a great all-rounder and keeps the complete weight down to 908 grams and 950 grams, 24 and 32 holes respectively.
J-bend double-butted Sapim Race spokes lace the hub to the rim and ensure a stiff construction. The 24 hole version is lightweight yet durable, however, if you are looking for further increased strength, the 32 spoke version is ideal.
Please note, wheels can be adapted quickly and easily to suit different frame and fork fitting using Hope Technology conversion kits (available separately).
- Machine built and hand finished in Barnoldswick
- Alloy construction, 700c clincher, tubeless compatible (requires tape and valve)
- Compatible with centre lock disc brake setups and Shimano/SRAM groupsets
- Strong dependable welded join keeps rim together on hard knocks
- Rim width is ideal to suit larger volume road/cross tyres
- Rim width: 20mm (internal) / 24mm (external)
- Rim depth: 25mm
- Rim ERD: 594mm
- Spokes: J-bend, black double butted Sapim Race, brass nipples
- Hub: RS4, with reduced drag ratchet mechanism
- Rim weight: 425 grams
- Weight (including Shimano freehub): 908 grams (24 hole) / 950 grams (32 hole)
- Supplied with QR and 142x12 end caps
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.