Jagwire Pro Shift Kit
You can have enhanced performance with no compromise on style, with the Jagwire Pro Shift Kit. A combination of the pro level polished cables and Slick-Lube liners enhances shifting precision and performance that lasts for longer.
The polishing process creates a smoother surface for reduced friction compared to PTFE-coated cables. The lack of coating makes these cables extremely durable and they can be used with all performance housing and lubricants.
Steel strands are braided around a Slick-Lube liner to create a compressionless ring. The result is weight savings (up to 50% compared to linear strand shift housing) and accurate cable movement required for modern drivetrains.
This kit contains everything you require to install either a road or mountain bike SRAM/Shimano setup and these kit make for easy and quick installation.
- 3200mm LEX-SL Shift Housing
- 2300mm Pro Slick Polished Stainless Shift Inner Cable x 2
- Sealed Alloy End Caps x 3
- Lined Alloy End Caps x 6
- Hooded Alloy End Caps x 2
- Cable Tips x 2
- 5G Tube Tops x 2
- Cable Donuts x 6
- Rotating Hooks x 2
- Pro-level polished cables combined with Slick-Lube liners offer enhanced shifting precision and long-lasting performance
- All parts for a complete shift cable/housing install on either road or mountain bikes are included
- Kits provide longer housing and cables for large frames or full-housing
- Housing Construction: LEX with Slick-Lube Liner
- Outside Diameter: 4.0mm
- Housing Length: 3200mm
- Cable Construction: STS-PS
- Front Cable Length: 2300mm
- Rear Cable Length: 2300mm
- Compatibility: SRAM / Shimano road and mountain
PRODUCT REF: JCK30X
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more