K-Edge Pro Combo Mount for Garmin (20, 25, 520, 820 & Camera Interface)
K-Edge are famed for their high-quality mounts, remaining strong, secure, and offering you the perfect positioning of your Garmin computer - out in front of your bike. With the K-Edge Pro Combo Mount for Garmin (20, 25, 520, 820 & Camera Interface), you can be provided with a simple and easy place to mount a camera as well as your cycle computer.
Made from top quality 6061 CNC machined aluminium and weighing just 55.4 grams, this K-Edge mount fits to 31.8mm diameter bars and is 100% safe for carbon bars, giving you the full versatility to use this setup on your bike. Strong and designed to separate from your Garmin in the event of a crash, this mount does a great job of protecting your technology out front.
Fitting a Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510 as well as sports action camera style mounts gives you the ability to record every moment of your ride, with secure, steadfast mounting allowing you an unquivering, unshaking vision through the lens of your camera. With a strong and intuitive clunk click locking system, you can always be sure of getting your Garmin truly secure.
- Proprietary co-polymer interface
- Advanced and definitive clunk click locking system
- Allows you to mount your camera alongside your Garmin
- Insert has been designed to separate instantaneously from your computer in a crash
- Fits Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510 and action camera style interfaces
- Improves video quality by removing plastic mount shake
- Compatible with 31.8mm diameter handlebars
- 100% carbon bar safe
- Lifetime guarantee
- Weight: 55.4 g
PRODUCT REF: 745580
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more