K-Edge Road Braze-on Double Chain Catcher
K-Edge Road Chain Catcher used by professionals in the Olympic Games, World Championships, Paris-Roubaix, Giro DíItalia and Tour De France.
It's a common sense design that provides a functional advantage for high performance cyclists. The K-EDGE chain catcher is a precision component that enhances the overall function of your drive train while protecting your valuable frame.
- Fitment: For use with braze-on mounted front derailleur (double)
- Material: 6061 T6 aluminium
- Weight: 10 grams
- Available in different anodized colours
- Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo front derailleurs, including a radius washer with secure mounting interface
- Note, not compatible with Campy EPS