Kask Bambino Pro Evo Helmet
A common sight amongst the pro peloton, Kask’s Bambino Pro Evo Helmet is no stranger to the top step of the podium on time-trial stages.
The aerodynamic shape is designed to work in all head positions, not just when looking down and forwards whilst the removable visor integrates with the helmet using magnets for a smooth interface, making it real-world fast. There are multiple small vents to channel air through the internal duct system for cooling without extra drag and 3D DRY padding uses a multi-layer, open cell construction for maximum performance. The Coolmax liner can be taken out for washing and the faux leather chinstrap is also washable as well as hypoallergenic.
- Aerodynamic in all head positions
- Six micro air intakes on the front and four exhaust vents in the rear
- Internal air duct system
- Visor is integrated with the helmet using a magnetic system
- Anallergic and washable chinstrap
- Tridimensional 3D DRY padding
- Removable and washable 5mm Coolmax padding
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 340 grams size M