Kask Mistral TT Helmet
Born in the wind tunnel, the Kask Mistral TT Helmet is designed to provide the rider with the ultimate in efficiency and the best possible performance on their pursuit of glory, be it in their crucial time trial or in their all-important triathlon. Whenever speed needs to be absolute, the Mistral is sure to be the helmet to blow away the opposition.
With a medium size coming in at just 345 grams, this helmet offers scientifically optimised shaping courtesy of extended wind tunnel testing. With a medium-length tail working to reunite airflows as they leave the helmet, each and every contour of this helmet is smoothed and optimised for real-world gains out on the road. Combined with the use of a magnetic visor, this helmet offers you a real advantage on your ride, working to manage airflows for the most favourable performance.
Catering for comfort on your full-pace ride, this helmet makes use of Coolmax internal padding and an eco-leather chinstrap, assuring you of high wicking internal to manage heat build-up as you go hard. 3D dry padding also works to move moisture away from your head, so this helmets internals offer plush and cushioned padding, assuring you of a neat fit and comfortable ride. Ventilation provided by means of the six small front intakes, aerodynamics isn't compromised in the pursuit of enhanced ventilation. Protection on the reserve of the In-Mould construction, this helmet offers the top level of shock absorption that assures you of premium rated protection on the road.
- Weight: 345 grams (375 grams with a visor) - medium size
- 3D Dry padding for a neat, comfortable on-bike experience
- Aero Control wind tunnel tested shaping for supreme outflow and performance
- Magnetic visor compatible
- Eco leather chinstrap offers a plush and comfortable next to skin fit
- Coolmax padding for comfortable and breathable lining
- Six front vents for top aero breathability
- Self-adjusting lateral divider
- In-Mould construction