Kask Mojito Road Helmet 2017
One of the most popular helmets on the market and for good reason, the Kask Mojito Road Helmet 2017 is ultra comfortable and also highly ventilated with 26 large air vents keeping you cool while you put in the big effort.
The superior quality of the Kask styling and workmanship that has gone into these helmets is evident in the overall finish and attention to detail in every feature. In particular, the helmet incorporates a unique hinged adjustment system that allows for both size and up/down adjustment, which together comfortably cradle the nape of the neck. The helmet size can be adjusted using either the dial or finger push system. This system also includes ventilated, non-stick pads. Working together, these features give the helmet a superior fit and deliver a feeling of improved security that is quite unlike any other helmet.
Unsurpassed ventilation is achieved by means of 26 large air vents, a design feature made possible by the reinforced helmet frame - all delivered without any compromise to the safety or aerodynamic qualities of the helmet. Hygiene is also well thought through and each helmet has an easy-clean leatherette chin strap. The internal pads are made from a sanitised fabric which draws perspiration away from the head and these pads are removable and washable.
Nylon thermo fixed straps, have soft lateral spacers where these straps are in contact with the skin, giving excellent ventilation and comfort. This is complimented with a quick release buckle. On top of this, Kask has gone beyond the usual minimal consideration of visibility. In addition to the standard reflector stickers on the back, each helmet has reflective strips on every strap.
Please note: Helmets that are sold on sigmasports.com are certified with a European CE EN1078 standard. Specific countries may have their own certification, which is legally required. Please check your specific country requirements and check with the manufacturer to see if the helmet has received any additional certification.
- In-moulding innovative construction with reinforced frame for additional safety
- Ventilation is achieved by means of 26 large air vents, arranged to optimise aerodynamics
- Unique UP-N-DOWN size hinged adjustment system gives the ultimate fit in terms of precision, comfort and security
- Ventilated, non-stick pads at nape of neck for additional security
- Easy-clean leatherette chin strap
- Nylon thermo fixed straps, which have soft lateral spacers where these straps are in contact with the skin, to give excellent ventilation and comfort
- Chin pad is made from non-allergic imitation leather which improves wearing comfort and eliminates skin irritation
- Quick release buckle
- Sanitised internal padding optimises evaporation of sweat and is removable and washable
- High-visibility reflector stickers on the back of the helmet and on every strap for maximum safety
- Weight: 220 grams
- 100% made in Italy
PRODUCT REF: 58542
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more