Kask Valegro WG11 Road Helmet
Developed in conjunction with top professional riders, the Kask Valegro WG11 Road Helmet has a design based around maximum safety, minimum weight and increased airflow. The polystyrene core and polycarbonate outer layer work in tandem and have been conceived via Kask’s WG11 safety protocol. This protocol guarantees that the design passes stringent rotational and linear impact tests to ensure excellent protection against various crash scenarios. Thirty-seven vents in total have been shaped in the wind tunnel to improve cooling without increasing aerodynamic drag.
The inner cradle provides a comfortable and secure fit that can be infinitely adjusted to suit different head shapes. In addition, 5mm internal padding adds a plush layer of cushioning on the scalp and is quick-drying and anti-bacterial to fight excessive perspiration. Soft straps are finished with an eco-leather chin portion to eliminate any chances of chafing.
- A road cycling helmet designed for maximum cooling and minimum weight
- An ideal choice for long climbs or hot conditions
- Featuring an MIT technology polystyrene core with polycarbonate outer layer
- Created via Kask’s WG11 protocol, the construction ensures maximum protection against rotational and linear impacts
- 37 wind tunnel tuned vents to increase airflow but not aerodynamic drag
- Octo Fit includes a floating inner cradle, adjusted by a Micro Dial for a perfect fit
- 5mm internal Resistex Carbon padding is quick-drying, anti-bacterial and heat regulating
- Straps with an eco-leather chin portion guarantee day-long comfort
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 180 grams, size small