Lake CX201 Road Cycling Shoes
If you're looking for extra comfort with every pedal stroke, these Lake CX201 Road Cycling Shoes are the ideal solution. Lake's new CX Comfort Plus last is created to provide extra room in the toe box and suits a wide range of foot shapes. The NuFOAM upper has a unique design which helps keep your feet feeling cool and dry, wicking moisture while boasting antimicrobial properties thanks to the carbonized bamboo material. Airflow is boosted by the 2mm closed cell perforated foam layer, making these a great option for hot weather riding.
The Lake Comfort 70K Carbon Composite sole outer delivers high levels of power transfer but features enough flex to keep you comfortable on long days out. The BOA Li2 dial is a low-profile closing solution that offers great resistance to contamination and impressive impact protection.
- Takes comfort to the next level
- Lightweight and breathable, with a generous forefoot platform that accommodates a range of foot shapes
- Last: CX Comfort Plus
- Upper: Clarino Microfiber upper with NuFOAM™ breathable, moisture-wicking shell and Trek-Dry antimicrobial liner
- Outsole: Lake Comfort Plus 70K Carbon Composite Sole for great power transfer and supportive comfort
- Cleat pattern: Three-hole road standard
- Closure: All new BOA® Side-mounted Li2 Push/Pull lacing system
- Rubber toe for increased durability
- Replaceable heel pad