Lake CX218 Carbon Road Shoes
Riders who utilise a high cadence will enjoy the performance and comfort offered by Lake's CX218 Carbon Road Shoes. The Competition Last has a profile designed specifically for this style of rider, with increased toe pitch and heel lift along with a tighter heel for a secure fit. The wider girth around the ball of the foot allows for the expansion of the foot under loads associated with cycling, bringing all-day comfort to your ride.
A full carbon outsole offers superb stiffness and power transfer, elevating your performance and putting as many watts as possible through the shoe to the pedal. Lake's Action Leather upper keeps your foot cool while you put in a big effort, so you can ride as hard as you like for as long as you like. The combination of a Boa L6 closure system along with a powerstrap ensures a quality finish and snug fit.
- Competition Last
- Breathable Action Leather and mesh upper construction
- Carbon fibre sole for responsive stiffness
- Compatible with three-hole type cleats
- Side mounted Push/Pull BOA L6 lacing system with powerstrap
- Replaceable heel pads
- Designed for high cadence riding