Lake CX238 Wide Fit Road Cycling Shoes
Premium materials and a detail-focused construction make the Lake CX238 Wide Fit Road Cycling Shoes a great option for tough training rides and races alike. The upper uses a soft leather and mesh that ensure good ventilation and a form fit, with the Outlast heel and tongue lining helping to regulate your temperature. No watts will be lost thanks to a stiff carbon sole transferring your power and the dual Boa and lace system secures the shoe to prevent slipping under high pressures such as during climbing and sprinting. The outer surface has added protection around the heel and toe areas to reduce scuffs and scratches.
- Full-grain water-resistant Ecco premium leather and mesh with hook lycra and Outlast heel lining
- Helcor heel panel and rubber toe bumper help protect the upper from scuffs and scratches
- Outlast temperature regulating heel and tongue lining offer a luxurious foot feel, while maintaining breathability, durability and a firm hold
- Lake Competition 100% carbon fibre sole
- Dual side-mounted push/pull IP1-S Boa lacing system with releasable lace guides
- Compatible with three-bolt road pedal systems
- Wide (EE) fit
Lake CX238 Wide Fit Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.