Lake CX242 Road Cycling Shoes
Lake's CX242 Road Cycling Shoes are ideal for riders that suffer with bunions or other foot problems and struggle to find a comfortable pair. A uniquely designed upper, constructed from full grain leather or Clarino Microfibre, with a breathable, moisture managing NuFoam liner, uses panels of carbon to create six independent zones. The result is fine-tuned pressure and a fit that accommodates a range of foot shapes and sizes. Together with a heat mouldable heel counter, the shoes feel custom designed for the rider, and there's less chances of any heel slip when putting down the power.
A Competition last, aimed at performance riding with higher cadences, provides increased toe pitch and heel lift, a tighter heel, and a slightly wider ball girth to allow the foot to expand under high pedalling pressures.
The outsole is 100% carbon, helping keep weight down while maximising stiffness for improved pedalling efficiency. Two Boa dials secure each shoe around each foot, and allow for micro-adjustments mid-ride, so you can tighten up ready for a sprint, or drop the pressure when you're taking it easy.
- CX242 designed to work particularly well for problematic or sensitive feet
- Mouldable heel counter
- CX/TX Competition Last: Profile specifically for very high-cadence riding and higher pressure
- Outsole: Lake Competition 100% carbon fibre
- Upper: Full grain leather (White/Black and Black/Silver) or Clarino Microfibre (Reflective Silver/Grey) / NuFoam lining / carbon fibre support panels
- Closure: Dual Side mounted Push/Pull Li2 BOA® fit system with releasable lace guides
- Cleat compatibility: 3-hole SPD-SL/LOOK
Lake CX242 Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".